Welcome


Wednesday 16 November 2016

I'm sorry... || October 2016 Update


Hi Everybunny!

So… It’s been a while hasn’t it? 9 months actually to be precise wow… I feel awful that I’ve full on forgotten about this I end up doing everything in video form… Tbh I think at the end of every month I’m going to post and talk about the videos I’ve uploaded to both my channels that month so there’s at least one post a month haha, I’m trying to be more active on everything e.g. snapchat/Instagram/blogger and hopefully patreon as well… I have a patreon now but I only got sponsored once and I never received it either so I have no clue what happened there xD I’ve been a little all over the place in life if I’m honest. To give you an update on what’s been happening in the last 9 months… (no nothing to do with pregnancy either I swear).

February May
I was SWAMPED with university and finishing my first year I don’t think that needs further explaining if I’m honest.
May August
I basically spent every waking hour trying to get a job as in all my hours and effort because I literally had NO income and I was also trying to sort out a lot of financial issues with the government and my dad’s benefits (he’s disabled and not fit to work before any comments get put down on that).
August October
I started working so I spent all my time at work and also started uni again.
October Present
Well within this past months’ worth of time… One of my rabbits died, my fella and I had to take his dog to get put to sleep, I got fired from my job, I got an infection that I had to go on antibiotics for which disagreed with me quite a bit, my uncle is in a coma, the anniversary of my nan passing happened, and something really bad happened in my family that I can’t discuss directly but basically 2 people I care about are no longer 1 person I care about… Sorry to be vague but it’s something really big in the family that I shouldn’t divulge… I’m also ill again which is fantastic really…

I’ve also been trying to do YouTube as well as living generally so as you can imagine it’s not the easiest thing when you look after the house and your dad as well.
I know it’s not a full excuse to not be on here AT ALL but I’m letting you know what’s been going on, the past month has mentally been very hard for me. I’m hoping to be more active on insta, snapchat, here and I want to start streaming cosplay costests on periscope as well considering that’s what people voted on twitter xD

On my YouTube channels as well I’ve posted a few hair things over the last few months (not this current month specifically) but I also finished crazy craft on my gaming channel and started 2 new Minecraft SMP series and I’m continuing my sims 4 gold digger series and my crash bandicoot throwback Thursday series as well (I’ve finally got my ps2 controllers back to actually play it properly!). I going to be posting an update video on my main channel asap as well and as soon as that’s out I’m going to try and post 1 video a week on my main channel and the 4 videos a week on my gaming channel. Schedule as followed;
Tuesday Forgotten Isles
Thursday Throwback Thursday / Crash Bandicoot
Saturday Harmony Hollow
Sunday Sims 4 Gold Digger

I’m going to try and every day or every other day for insta and snapchat and at least once a week on here. I’m trying to throw myself into my channels and social medias now I’m no longer working, if I’m honest it takes some stress off of me working as it was taking me at least an hour and a half there and back so 3 hours travelling without traffic just to get to work, I do that for uni as well but its 2 days a week but with work on top it was like 4/5 days a week dependant on m shifts really so.
I know I don’t have a big following but I don’t really care I just wanted to give an update! Thank you all so much for reading and I will speak to you all soon!
Em

XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment